Wekiva Springs Paddle Board or Kayak Swim and Hike Adventure
Wekiva Springs State Park Beginner & Kid Friendly! • 16 miles from downtown Orlando • Warm spring water stays 72 degrees! • 5 Hours
Transport yourself into the natural wonders of Old Florida while you paddle from Wekiva Springs and up Rock Springs Run. Afterwards, unwind as you explore a beautiful ecosystem on a guided hike.
About Paddle Board or Kayak Swim and Hike Adventure at Wekiva Springs
We often observe deer, fish, turtles, birds, and other interesting animals on our adventure!
At the end of your paddleboarding and kayaking adventures, enjoy a swim at the spring head. The crystal clear waters are 72 degrees year round!
If you have ever wanted to learn how to SUP, Stand Up Paddleboard, this is your chance!
Pack a lunch or enjoy the tasty snack bar.
A short 16 miles from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Orlando,
If you are thinking of things to do in Orlando areas, this tour is an amazing outdoor adventure.
- Experienced and fun guide
- Paddleboard or kayak, paddle, and safety equipment
- Dry Bag for your phone and valuables
- Lesson or refresher if you need one
- Lots of fresh air, sunshine, and water therapy
What to Wear:
- Bathing suit or workout attire
- Hoodie or Jacket if it’s chilly
What to bring
- $4 State park entrance fee
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Towel and a change of clothing
- Sneakers or hiking shoes
- Cash to tip your amazing guide
- Your lovely smile