Mansion Paddleboard or Kayak through the Winter Park Canals
Beginner & Kid Friendly! • 1.5 - 2 hours • 3 miles from downtown Orlando • Dinky Dock Park, 410 Ollie Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789 • We don't see gators here. Ask us why!
Enjoy a leisurely morning paddle session on the lovely Winter Park chain of lakes as you learn to paddleboard or kayak. You will have lots of guidance from our friendly instructors.
Paddleboarding and Clear Kayaking in Winter Park
About Paddleboarding or Clear Kayaking in Winter Park
Paddle through lush canals enjoying the sights – ancient trees, beautiful mansions, and clear water. We’ll see birds, turtles fish and other wildlife. We do not see gators here.
This event is beginner friendly, kid friendly and dog friendly. If you have ever wanted to learn SUP, Stand Up Paddleboarding, this is a perfect tour for you.
If you are thinking of things to do in Orlando, this tour is an amazing outdoor adventure.
Event Fee Includes
- Stand up paddleboard, kayak, or clear kayak, Paddle and all safety equipment
- Lesson and guided tour
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- You should be comfortable on the water. If you don’t know how to swim, please inform your instructor before the clear kayaking or paddleboarding Winter Park tour begins.
What to Wear:
- Bathing suit or workout attire
What to bring
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Your lovely smile
- Gratuity for your awesome guide 🙂