Dolphin Paddleboard & Clear Kayak Paddle Adventure
Beginner & Kid Friendly! • 45 miles from downtown Orlando • Paddle, Island and Sandbar Hike • Parrish Park • 2 Hours
Explore one of the most bio-diverse eco-systems in the Northern Hemisphere on a paddleboard or kayak and watch for dolphins, manatees and other wildlife. *Please note, manatee season is from Nov 15 – Mar 31.
About Dolphin Paddle Adventure
Explore the Indian River Lagoon while paddleboarding or kayaking as we search for dolphins and other native wildlife. We’ll stop at two small islands on our journey. We’ll see horseshoe crabs and other aquatic life as we trek the trails of Horseshoe Crab Island. The Indian River Lagoon is part of one of the most bio-diverse estuaries in the entire Northern Hemisphere. It has over 4300 species of plants and animals and over 35 endangered species. It is home to 1/3 of the entire manatee population.
We invite you to explore here on this day trip with us. We will most likely see dolphins, manatees, rays, horseshoe crabs and more.
This adventure is beginner-friendly. If you have ever wanted to learn how to SUP, Stand Up Paddleboard, this is your chance! We also have clear kayaks available to book. Our friendly guides will have you feeling like a pro in no time. Even if you’ve never paddled before, you will leave with a new skill you can use when exploring other places.
Small children are welcome to ride with a parent on one of our large, sturdy paddleboards.
If you are thinking of things to do in Orlando areas, this tour is an amazing outdoor adventure.
- Stand Up Paddleboard or Kayak, Paddle, Life Vest and Leash
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- You should be comfortable on the water. If you don’t know how to swim, please inform your instructor before the tour begins.
- Animals or pets not recommended. Please contact us for more details
What to Wear:
- Bathing suit or workout attire
What to bring
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Towel and change of clothing
- Your lovely smile
- Tips/gratuity for your Epic guide! 🙂